PAYROLL BUREAU STAFF
Reports to: Partners
Based at: Cornelius House, 178-180 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2DJ
Job purpose: To prepare and manage the monthly and weekly payrolls for a variety of clients including dealing with monthly and weekly RTI submissions, submission of auto-enrolment information to pension providers and dealing with monthly CIS returns, reporting directly to Partners.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage a payroll bureau for a portfolio of around 350 monthly and weekly payrolls with assistance from one staff member.
- Liaise directly with clients to obtain the necessary information to complete payrolls in a timely manner to meet filing and payment deadlines.
- Ensure that auto-enrolment information is correctly calculated and uploaded to Pensions providers.
- Deal with calculation and filing of monthly CIS returns
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. WIP control, client billing etc.
- Achieve team and individual budgets.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Provide additional help and guidance to clients as required.
- Coach, train and develop junior staff.
If you are interested in this role please send your CVs direct to